Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

16 days... Can I make it?!?!




In 16 days - August 2nd - the last book in the Twilight series comes out. Breaking Dawn. I've been DYING for this book every since Eclipse came out (which was last August!). I sincerely hope I don't work that day, because I will not be able to focus. And until I'm done reading it (for the first time at least...), nobody had better bug me. :)
I am just of such mixed feelings about what I want to happen! I know Bella belongs with Edward, but I feel so bad for Jacob, and he's freaking amazing as well! How is he going to cope? Will he imprint on someone? Do I really want Bella to become a vampire? Is there some way Edward could become mortal? But I really want to see what her power would be! Goodness! So many thoughts! I'm glad I can just sit back and plug into Stephenie Meyer's vision, leaving all the sorting out of details and plots for her to deal with. :)

Basically, I am INCREDIBLY excited for this book. 16 DAYS!!

5 comments:

Tanner Mills said...

hmmm i think i'll bother you on aug 2nd... ;)

~brynn~ said...

yikes! i thought i still had weeks left!

Hansen Family said...

I can't wait either I am dying to read it

Bryn said...

I'm just as excited.
There is no better way to get to know Abbie then to read 125 things about you, that was fun! That "talking to yourself" thing must run in the family because Kurt is the king of talking to himself.

MeganRuth said...

i don't think i can wait!!!!!!!!!!! i found your blog on sams...ps.your blogs so cute!!!