Today, Kristina and I officially began our moving process! We have been SOOOOOOO excited to move out of our little apartment and into our nice new condo, we can't even stand it! So today we got a head start on the craziness of moving. Her awesome sister Jessie was a trooper and helped us out - couldn't have done it without you Jessie! And Kristina's parents were amazing enough to allow me to store my stuff in their basement - Thanks so much!!
Here's just a few pics of the adventure. Part two will be coming soon - the move IN to our gorgeous condo!! 8 days baby!!!
The little red wagon that saved our backs. My stuff was HEAVY
A roommate. A bestie. Love her!
Ya. We had lots of stuff.
We had a picnic at Sonic! We needed some food and sun :)
Pretty happy for being so darn pooped :)
4 comments:
congrats on moving to a better place. I love the wagon idea.
Yea your getting a new place! now how about a car! I will put in a word for you.
Abbey! Congrats on moving out of an apartment! Also, yes the book Beauty is by Robyn Mckinley... love it! Your aunt is my teacher tomorrow! I just looked at the schedule!
Abz! You are so beautiful, I always say that, but it's true! Congrats on the new place! I want to see a picture of it!
Post a Comment