Hello friends! So, my camera was dead during our whole moving-in journey (I think having it in my purse causes it to hit things and be turned on, so the battery dies - I'll have to stop doing that). So, to compensate I've made a video tour of my gorgeous new condo! So, hope you all enjoy - I absolutely love it. :)
Love ya!!!
P.S. Sorry its sideways... I can't figure out how to turn it!

5 comments:
you are so cute! love the place and hope you feel better!
Wow Abbie! It is such a big job moving into a new place! It's gorgeous! Brittany and I decided you either got a heck of a deal or you are the best paid server at Brick Oven! Have fun with it...in it...!
I have discovered that if you turn your camera sideways your videos will always be sideways because they won't flip like pictures do...bummer.
hey! your place looks really cute. i'll have to come visit you guys sometime. glad you're all moved in and settled.
Hey. Very cute! It's so nice to live in a place you like. I'm excited for you. :)
I am glad your finally in it.
Post a Comment