Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Monday, November 9, 2009

Big News!

Well, remember how my friend Shea B got home from her mish a few weeks ago? Well, now she's engaged!!!! She and Kyle dated for a while before his mission, then she waited for them and then decided to go on her own mission. So Kyle waited for her. So they've both been waiting for 3 years and they're ready to get hitched!! I'm so stoked for them! Congrats guys!! (The pictures are some she took at her homecoming. Two are of me and Teece, but I find them quite hilarious!)

Me and Shea B! Friends since we were 5



He really does love me, I promise :)


Hahahhahaha, ah this makes me laugh. It's so us. :)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

4 comments:

Hansen Family said...

I am so excited for her! how exciting!

Ben and Janelle said...

Congrats to them, even though I don't know them. When will the news be about you?! :)

Marianne said...

It was such a surprise to see Marnie's announcement on Facebook! I am so happy for her! What a darling girl she is.

I love your book background too! I have a couple of daughters who will wish they had found it first!!

You and your guy are too cute and you look WAY happy in the last photo!).

Aubrey said...

Your hair is gorgeous. Come back to Shakespeare class. I miss you.