Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Friday, October 30, 2009

Random bits... nothing too significant :)

Hello all. Blogging has been nonexistent lately. Cuz, really I don't have much to say.

Don't get me wrong, my life is GREAT!!! I'm still dating the most amazing man alive and I still love him LOTS. :)

I think its just that I don't have pictures of anything. Sometimes I feel that blogging without pictures is no good. Only sometimes though.

Our friends Dallin and Brittney got engaged two weeks ago. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Teece and I were there, he proposed during a skit at Comedy Sportz. Funny funny, and cute. So excited for them!!!

Oh, and our friend Shea B got home from her mish last week! WELCOME HOME SHEA B!! I missed you and I freaking love you!!

In bad news, I hate the Swine Flu. Yes, hate is the word I want to use. Teece came down with it this week. I haven't seen him for 3 days and its messed with all our plans. His and mine. Boo. I want to stomp every little Swine Flu virus into a million pieces with hard angry boots. Grrrr!!

But he's better now. So I get to see him today! YA!!!

Oh, and in case you wanted to know - I am now a Yankees fan. Yes, indeed. Never was one for baseball before, but when you're boyfriend loves them and you watch lots of the games with him and his family ... you get converted. World Series - 1:1. Go YANKEES!

That's about it. Oh, I did my schedule for winter semester. I have a 400-level history writing class. Oh joy. :P

Love you all!!

4 comments:

Diana said...

I knew there was something fishy about him! YANKEES? Come on! At least pick a team the rest of the sporting world likes... I may be a Mariners fan, but I can respect other teams like the Diamond Backs. But NEVER the Yankees.

BUT! I love you! And I am glad you are feeling well!

~brynn~ said...

490? good luck with that! :)

Ben and Janelle said...

I'm sorry you hate the swine flu. I hope you won't hate me or want to stomp on me when you see my halloween costume (when I post pics of it).
~Janelle

Kevin said...

seriously, he got swine? that sucks... a lot of people are getting it. luckily i got the vaccine for free at school. so let's hope it works huh? a 400 level history writing class? sounds brutal! but you'll do fine. you are abbie. :) but so anyway my blog no longer works 'cause i changed the URL. if you want it, let me know and i'll message it to you on facebook or something.