Here's how it works - you take pictures of the following things without straightening them up or prepping them in order to capture real life around your household (or apartment in my case!). Next I get to choose 3-5 people to do the same. The point is to see how these things/items/people exist in real life. Well.... you folks are definately getting some real life! I should have picked tomorrow to do this - tomorrow is cleaning day. :) Ah, well... here goes!
I Tag Brynn Raquelle, Jeni, Bryn, and Kristie. Do it! It's fun! :)
1. My Favorite Room - this is my living room. I hated it last semester (cuz there was NOTHING in it!) But now its way fun! The large map you see is a gift from my home teachers. They bequeathed it to me when they moved out last semester. We keep meaning to hang it on the wall and make a missionary board out of it... but it hasn't happened yet.
7. My Toilet - So, I'm not sure why this one is on here. Toilets are kind of disgusting. But this is mine. Complete with candle, one of the many Kat keeps lit around the apartment.
8. My Favorite Shoes - Well, as anyone who has heard me talk about these shoes, or seen me wear them, they can attest that they are truly my favorite! I'm a freaking MONSTER in them (like 6 feet tall!) but I LOVE them! I'm basically just HOT when I put them on. They hurt so so so so so so so very bad... but I look good. So I wear them. :)
9. What My Children Are Doing Right Now - Well, as I am single, unmarried, alone, free (and a number of other adjectives) at the time, I have no kids here with me. :) So, I figure this is what they are doing right now...

My Dream Vacation - One word: ITALY. In more detail: Florence. Florence, Italy. I would LOVE to spend a few months here. And also in Venice and Milan and Rome. And the rest of Europe as well... :)
Welp, that's it! Hope you enjoyed some of the "real" (haha!) me! Loves!

2 comments:
Hot Shoes! Dang how could you NOT feel dang sexy in those shoes!
I'm so glad you did this! It's so fun! I'm right there with you on Italy. I L-O-V-E Italy!
What a fun post! It's fun to see the real side of people when things aren't prepped. I see that I got tagged, how weird that you have another Brynn, I sometimes feel as if I'm the one and only with a different name. Cool, I have some picture taking to do.
Post a Comment