Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Saturday, May 31, 2008

Timpanogus Cave!



Today, I went with a friend from work and hiked up to Timpanogus Cave! It was quite fun, I must say! We booked it up to the top (cuz we're just tough like that? Haha!) And then journeyed into the cave. I haven't been up there since I was in 4th grade, so I was quite excited! Well, our tour guide had a very dry sense of humor (which I find hilarious!), and it was quite an awesome tour! Smaller and shorter than I remember, but so amazing! If you haven't been in a while, go! Great summer trip. :) Sadly, I only had my phone camera on me, so the pictures are not that great...

1 comment:

Bryn said...

Beautiful, I live so close and yet havent been there since 4th grade as well! One of these days we'll have to have chef Abbie over to cook for us!