So, this week I have been sick. Um... yuck.
It all started Monday morning, I woke up feeling awful, but I was moving into my new condo, so of course I couldn't let myself be sick! Then that night my guys came over to play games, so I was up really late (probably a very stupid thing to do...), which totally made it worse. Tuesday I woke up and felt HORRID, but I was the opening server at work, so there was no way I could call in. So, sadly I've suffered through three days of working whilst being quite disgustingly sick. It's mostly gone now, woohoo!
But my voice still sounds yucky. I've been told I either sound like a smoker (I even had a customer tell me that - nice huh?), or possibly a very sexy lady (my boss told me it was like a sexy voice that I could use to get big tips) - but mostly I think I just sound sick. When I talk to my tables they all stare at me until I make a comment about my voice. I don't think they believe I sound sexy...
Oh, and I cannot tell you how many "Swine flu" jokes and comments I have gotten. From co-workers, friends, and customers. For the record, no I do not have the Piggy Flu. I looked up the symptoms, I just have the normal-average-annoying-get-in-the-way-of-your-life-cold.
But hopefully I'll be better soon. This sick thing is no fun.
Love you!!!
Oh! P.S. I saw Wolverine last night - AMAZING!!!!!!!!1
Our Baby.... Leto
15 years ago

3 comments:
AH! I loved Wolverine. It was so amazingly well done. I loved the way they ended it, it just fit together so well.
I hope you're feeling better! I also loved your video tour of your condo, cute place.
I'm sorry you've felt so horrible. I noticed the sexy voice lately. I think it's funny about your customers just staring at you and thinking you have swine flu. Ha! Feel better!
P.S. Ben is jealous you have seen the Wolverine movie. He really wants to see it!
Post a Comment