Wow, its been a LONG time since last I blogged - sorry friends! I keep meaning to, but I'm dating this incredible man and I seem to spend every spare moment with him. :) Which I love. :) This past weekend he and I traveled down to St. George to visit my familia!! It was the BEST!! I'm still waiting to get pics from my sister (cuz I only took two pics - I always forget I have my camera on me!!), but I wanted to blog first. :)
Well, Thursday night Teece's best guy friend Jeff Bean got home from his mission (Welcome Home Jeff!) so we played with all our friends that night at Jeff's home. Good times! I stayed in AF that night at my grandparents (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!) and Teece and I got an early start Friday morning (Thanks to Clark - Teece's dad - for letting us borrow his car!). We were delayed a bit cuz the bank wasn't open, (silly bank) but we got on our way and headed out! The four hour drive went by SO fast - probably cuz Teece and I were talking and singing the whole way down. :)
Once we hit St. George we visited my sister Kat at hair school (Teece's first impression of her was "She talks so fast!" Hahhahahah! Love you sister!!). We then headed home to my Papadre and chatted with him for a bit. Then we were sent grocery shopping for our BBQ the next day! We ate a pasta lunch with my Daddio, and then watched some Carol Burnett Show with him and my sister (Ah, that show makes me smile!).
Then my Mum, Jaynie and Squirt got back from Bear Lake, so we chatted for a bit. It gets a little crazy when we're all together, Teece can vouch for this. :)
That night Teece and I headed out with my parents to see if we could watch the flash floods come out of Zion's - but sadly, it didn't reach the bridge. :( So we headed to Las Lupita's for some delicious Mexican food with my parents. YUM! After coming home, we wound down the night by watching some Knight's Tale - GOOD movie!!
The next morning we played some Risk with Squirt while eating orange rolls (Squirt ended the game early, but I was well on my way to at least being able to fight TC for world domination - usually he kicks my trash instantly. :) ) We waited for Walks to get home from EFY, then he, my sisters, Teece and I headed out to Sand Hollow for some swimming and cliff jumping! SOOOO much fun! The water was perfect, the cliffs were fun (though it hurt to jump off them!) and there were lots of waves from the boats. :) Good times. :) :)
The Incredible Flying TC Taylor!!
Jane snuck a pic of us sleeping after Sand Hollow... :)
After swimming, Teece and I went to see if the used bookstore was open - which of course it wasn't. But Baskin Robbins was! So we got some yummy shakes. Then we had a big BBQ at home with my fam, my aunt and uncle Debi and Rich and their fam, Kat and her Man-possee, and Jane and two of her friends. It was great!! My burger was WAY too big, but everything was delicious. :) Thanks Mum and Dad!!
After dinner, my dad, Uncle Rich, Teece and I headed out to do some skeet shooting. It was awesome!! Teece will tell you I outshot him, but its not true. Once he got the hang of it again (he hadn't been in forever), he was outshooting me. :) Go Teece!! And thanks Daddy :)
After shooting, we came back to do some fireworks with my fam. Kat was in charge (as always) and it was a great show. Great, great, great night. :) :)
The next day Teece and I headed out early again, to make it back to AF for Jeff's Homecoming. Again, the drive went by real quick. :) Jeff's talk was amazing (Teece told him if he mentioned his name he'd buy him a donut - which Jeff did. Hahah!) and we had some good times at Jeff's house after playing Catch Phrase and chatting. Then we went back to Teece's house for popcorn and visiting with his fam. All in all, a great ending day for a GREAT weekend.
Well friends, hope this LONG blog makes up for my lack lately. I'll add more pics when my sister gets them to me tonight.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:
How fun! You two should play RISK with Nick and I some time! We love that game!
If you play Risk with the Mowes you better be prepared! World domination runs scared!
You crammed a lot of living into a few short days! I had a hard time keeping up just reading it! I am so glad you are having fun and I am equally glad that you are happy in the "man" department. Keep on smiling!
The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bake Shop is by Kmart I think it's Kmart!) in south Provo. It's on the same side of the road from the mall as The Quilted Bear...in that shopping area.
so I still haven't met this boy! It sounds as if there's going to wedding bells soon! I'm glad you're happy!
So when does your older sister get to meet him?
You are soooo TWITTERPATED! I love it!
Post a Comment