So, my roomie and bestie Kristina Nicole Baird has her mission call! I swear, she's the fastest missionary ever. She decided just a few weeks ago to go, got her papers in within a week, and her call was in the mail 5 days later! She's meant to go, and I couldn't be happier for her!! I'm gonna miss her a ton. She's going to the Morris Town, New Jersey mission and she leaves September 23rd! CONGRATS again Kristina, you'll be the best missionary ever. :)
Anxiously awaiting the opening...
Morris Town, NJ!!!
Teece guessed France (cuz that's where he served). I guessed Portugal. Neither of us was right, but she's going to Jersey and its PERFECT!!!
All the girls with our yellow roses. We love you Sister Baird!!!
Congrats again Kristina, I love yer guts. :)

2 comments:
YAY for girl missionaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) oh wait and boy missionaries. :) we just love missionaries! ;)
My husband went there!! If she has any questions she should call me!! He loved it a ton. he still talks about it!
Post a Comment