Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Monday, July 27, 2009

Big news, little news, basically a catching up :)

Hello blogging friends! I must apologize for my lack of bloggering... I'm an inefficient slacker. :) But I do have news!
I have officially given my two weeks notice to Brick Oven - my last day is August 6th!! I know, this comes as a shocker to many people. I loved Brick Oven, but it was time to move on. I have a new job at University Communications at BYU - its gonna be GREAT! I'm a student assistant and I get to work with a bunch of important people at BYU. I'm so excited! And, the fact that I don't have to work nights or weekends, and will never smell like pizza again are all definate pluses. :) So, if you've been wanting to visit me at the BO, or wanted a discount when you're there to eat with me, you've got just over a week. See you there!
Last week was a sister play week! Teece was gone to Lake Powell with his fam all week, so I commandeered my sisters to keep me company. :) We had so fun! Jane spent most of the week with me. We went to lunch lots, saw Harry Potter 6 (Good and bad, the end was horrible), and the Proposal (HILARIOUS!!!) went to the Sweet Tooth Fairy (Amazing cupcake shop! Thanks for pointing it out Marianne!), and shopped. :) A LOT. Saturday we had our traditional sister luncheon at Olive Garden - Thanks Kat! YUM! Thanks sisters, you rock!!
Kat looooooves the Olive Garden breadsticks! :)
So do me and Jane! And the salad, and the soup, and the fried lasagne we got.... :)

School is officially starting in a month! Ah!! I swear, this summer has flown by. But I'm really really excited for school to start. It'll be great to be back in class, have homework (yes, I really did just say that :) ), and be learning again. I have some pretty fun classes, and of course, Teece is moving to Provo in the fall, so that just makes it all the better. :)

Speaking of Teece, my posts this summer have all mentioned him somehow. So I dare not be remiss in this post. :) Did you know my man plays piano? Ya, and he's GOOD. He will heartily deny it, but its true. I know it. :) So here's a pic of my handsome incredible man playing the piano for me. He's great :) :)

I think this was a "Ab, why did you get out the camera?" look. :)

He's incredible. Really really.

Happy summer my friends! Live up the last month!!!!

Love you all!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

woot woot quit that dang brickoven!! ha ha I am gonna have to find you when i come out to visit one day!!! I miss you

Ben and Janelle said...

Doesn't it feel good to know you're leaving for something better? Yeah, BO is a good job and I'm glad to have had it, but it's nice to finally be moving on to something else. :) Hooray!

Hansen Family said...

I am sad your leavng brick oven. But at least this way when i go there you can just come eat with me! I can't believe your excited for school your crazy.Miss you lots love me

Lynsey said...

Abby! That's so cool you're working for University Communications. I just got a job there at byu-idaho! Hooray for working for important people!