Being contemplative...
This is really an awful picture (I'm making the strangest face!), but the scenery (and the company!) is the best!!
Then last night was Ultimate Frisbee! Teece and all our guy friends have an intramural team - Undeafeated!! Go Ninja Turtles! (Ya, I don't know why that's their name - but it is. Weird boys.) Brittany (Dallin's lady) and I are the official cheerleaders, so we took some sweet vids and pictures. The one on here is of Teece's really sweet catch - all the more awesome cuz he happened to be right in front of me - so I actually got a good shot of it. :) GO BABE!!! (And P.S. - watch out for the British swear word at the end - the guy in blue was making me mad!)
My handsome man - gettin' prepped for the game!
Jeff T. and Teece - stretching.
Wayne, Teece, and Brandon - I just love the faces they're all pulling!
Half-time strategy - and time for Jay to make weird poses...
Post-game meeting - THEY WON!! Huzzah!!!
My babe's AWESOME catch!
Life rocks. I love it. :)
LOVE YOU ALL!!!

2 comments:
Cool pictures! Bridal Veil looks stunning. Such a cute couple :)
You are so cute! You better plan this wedding so i am able to come remember i am having a baby in dec. lol love ya abbie
Post a Comment