Can I just say I'm pumped for my Cougs? They are doing .... shall I say, AWESOME?! Teece and I have watched both games so far (and really, I don't watch a lot of sports, unless Teece wants to, but it was actually me pushing to watch these games!), and dang they're doing GREAT! I'm a Cougar fan through and through this semester - All the way Cougs!!!
In other news, this week is Teece's and my 4 month anniversary. Crazy huh? I swear we've been dating longer than that. Every moment of it has been incredible. He's incredible. Life is GOOD.
Our Baby.... Leto
15 years ago

4 comments:
I swear you've been dating longer than that too! Come over soon!
such great games.
also.
you and TC are SO cute together! congrats on the 4 month anniversary!
4 months. That means a ring for the 5th month, right?!?!! :)
Abb, we keep waiting for an announcement!
Post a Comment