Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jaynie's First Prom! :)


I've been meaning to blog about this for a while. A couple weeks ago, my adorable little sister Jaynie went to her first prom! :) Though her date was a dork (I'm cleaning up my language her... I'd like to call him something stronger - jerk doesn't do it for me!), she still managed to have a blast. Because she's just amazing like that!


Well, he dropped her off at 4, and said he'd be back to pick her up at 5. HA. Ya, we quickly disabused him of that notion (Katie is GREAT at scaring guys off!). Katie, Debbie, and I put her hair in curlers, blow dried them, and gave her some great fake eyelashes. Then I got to pin it all up in the most GORGEOUS up-do. Goodness, I knew my sister was beautiful, but does she have to be so devastatingly stunning?! Kristie provided bobby pins and the jewlery, and by working together, we had her ready by 5:30 (teach that boy a thing or two!). She looked like Cinderella and I was so excited for her! She manged to have a wonderful time and I couldn't be prouder of her! LOVE YOU JAYNIE!!

5 comments:

Bryn said...

Jaynie? She does look beautiful thats for sure, you guys did a fantastic job!

Abbie said...

Her middle name is Jane, and we started calling her that a couple years ago. It's just morphed into Jaynie. :)

Hansen Family said...

It is so fun to have sisters to share those moments with. Be grateful with the time you have to be close with them. it goes by fast. when are you soming for another visit?

Hansen Family said...

hey tell me about that new stephanie meyers novel do you love it?

~brynn~ said...

She looks beautiful!

oh dear, i haven't seen your family in ages!