Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Much Lovin' for the Brick Oven!

http://www.brickovenprovo.net/about_us.html

Well, I started at the Brick Oven Restaurant two weeks ago, and this week I've been doing Server Training. It's SOOO FUN! But, the best part was today... when we got to make and sample all the desserts. Oh yes, it was AMAZING. If you've eaten at Brick Oven, you know that literally everything on the menu is good. This statement holds true for the desserts as well! My favorite was the Double Baked Cookie Monster - ah, delectable! I'm quite excited to be working here, its been a BLAST so far! :)

3 comments:

Hansen Family said...

abbie I am sooooo jealous I love brick oven! I think the thing I miss most about Utah is Brick Oven!! I can't wait for you to serve me it will be great.hey do you own the host book i want to borrow it. love ya miss you lots jeni

~brynn~ said...

the brick oven? that's awesome! i am most definately going to have to come visit you!
it was sooo good seeing you last night!

Bryn said...

I'm coming in just to get that dessert! That looks so good, I think they should pay you for your advertising on the blog. Brick Oven would be a fun job, good for you!