So, next to my apartment is this little lane that runs back into some houses behind us. It's absolutely gorgeous, with trees overhanging and a little dirt track. Today, I was headed to church and I noticed this beautiful pink rosebush in there, so I had to come home and snap some pictures!!
The cute little lane...
Ah, I LOVE roses!!
And there was this picturesque little shed behind the bush
Roses. Ah. Love.
Basically, Provo is beautiful. I've said it before and I'll say it again. All of you who don't live here should be jealous. Prove is GORGEOUS.
LOVE YA!!!

3 comments:
That is so beautiful!!
Those are some pretty pictures! I need to come take pics by your lane! Also, I love your random updates.
How long do you think that rose bush has been there? I'll bet it's as old as the house it is behind. When I was at BYU I took a botany class during summer semester. Our teacher took us on walks all over the neighborhoods south of campus. He showed us lilac bushes and trees that he knew were planted by pioneers! I love the old houses and the architecture down there! Keep on enjoying it!
Post a Comment