He's the most handsome Ump out there :)
I started practicing my flute!! Its weird - my fingers have muscle memory still, but I don't know any of the notes anymore. So its slow going. :)
Today, I got a really bad tip on a huge bill - BOO. Then I had a table stiff me - double BOO. But I also had a nice rich man (you can tell their rich cuz they have the heavy, metal credit cards!) who tipped me great - there's hope left in this world. :) Thank you nice rich man!
Tonight, I'm making frog-eye salad - YUM!!!
I have a calling in my ward now - I'm on the Enrichment Committee. Nothing too high stress, but I'm glad to have a calling. :)
My sister Jaynie is on HT (Heritage Tours) right now - I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!
My HT fam at the Morley Farm - I miss HT!
My mom visited last weekend - I miss her. LOVE you Mum!!
That's about it. :) Life rocks. You rock. Love ya!!!

3 comments:
Sorry about the bad tips, but glad for the rich man! So, are you gonna be sportin' a ring any time soon?! I didn't even know you were dating anyone until last week when you came to eat with your mom and he was with you. You're cute!
Abbie I love ow happy all your posts are! you are so cute! I would love you to come hang out I miss you love ya
Ooo! I love the romance portion of your life right now! How fun!
About the tipsters...how rude! As poor as we are we always tip. It may not be as much as we would like but we try! I am sure you serve like...50% tips!!
Keep on having fun!
Post a Comment