- Eating 1 piece of a sample Salmon Artichoke pizza
- Eating 3 more pieces of 3 different trial runs of a Pine-colada pizza
... and then trying to work my shift.
My stomach hates me right now. But thanks to Greg, my assistant manager who let me go home. You're great!
P.S. My man is pretty much the best. Just so you know. :)
Love you all!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Pina~colada...really?!! What was it like? I can't imagine! Hope your tummy is better tomorrow!
P.S. Dee's on Facebook now. It's pretty hilarious trying to teach him how to navigate it! Britt and I have had fun loading up his photo albums for him! He's got swimmers checking in from way back in the 80's at OTAC!
Pina colada pizza? I want to try it, but not the salmon one.
SICK!! I can't believe some of the pizzas they are coming up with. Who wants salmon on their pizza? Nasty. And Pina Colada?! How would you even make that? Seriosly. Some of the new pizzas are actually decent, but I think they're starting to get carried away. Sorry you got sick!
Post a Comment