Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ya... I ate Sushi...

Well, last night was Sushi night! We had a big triple date (me and Teece, Dallin and his lady Brittney, and Teece's friend Drew was Jane's date). Drew is big into sushi, and so is Dallin, but the rest of us had never tried it. I was honestly a little bit frightened, I even ordered my own curry dish (which was super good!) because I knew I probably wouldn't like the sushi. I don't even really like cooked fish, so why would I like mostly raw fish? Sounds sketchy to me...


Our sushi group!! :)

But you know, it wasn't awful. The deep-fried tempura one was actually tasty - cuz it tasted like fried stuff! And nothing beats fried stuff! :) Though I wouldn't ever say to myself "Dang, I'm so in the mood for sushi right now!" I wouldn't be upset if someone else wanted to go there. I'm more inclined towards a delicous plate of pasta, with some crusty bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, with a big bowl of minestrone soup on the side. Mmmm, ya. :) Italians know the best ways to eat. :) Teece is pretty much of my opinion as well, though he liked the sushi more than I did.

And we all had such a blast! Playing the animal game at dinner (Teece's favorite game - if you've met him you know what I mean! :)) and then playing Pirate's Life at my house after. I totally would have won! - except that I was kinda helping Teece hoard his Life tiles, so he ended up beating me in the end. I'm such a good girlfriend. :) :)


Life is great! LOVE YOU ALL!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Il cibo degi Italiani è il più bello degli altre paese totalmente!
PS: I LOVE sushi! The Tuna is my fave! I was dissapointed in the Salmon I guess I only like it smoked...

Marianne said...

I only love veggie sushi. But I DO love it!! What restaraunt were you at?

Hansen Family said...

You are cute abbie I miss you! and sushi is sick I can't believe you even kindof liked it. the smell makes me want to throw up.