Last night was the most awesomely rockin' volleyball game night ever! It started out with just Adri, Katrina, and I (playing our own invented game "AKA Pee-on" ... good game!) and then eventually about 12 people (some random people too!) playing full-on-serious-yet-goofy-in-your-face-volleyball! I was on "Team Estrogen" (5 girls, 1 guy - Go Josh!) and the other team was given the name of The Wimps. :) There were many injuries sustained (Mike was ever so kind and almost broke my nose tackling me - funny, I thought there was no tackling in volleyball??), and lots of balls flying over the fence (resulting in sore feet as the asphalt was covered with sharp rocks and glass). We played three "official games" (they were only official when Durr decided to keep score) and Team Estrogen won... none of them. :) I decided to be smart, and swapped teams after game 1. While I was called a Benedict Arnold, I do not regret my choice. I was now on the winning team. :)
After our feet were sufficiently frozen (except for the pansy Michael, who kept his shoes on...) we all decided to dip our popsicle toes into the pool. Well, soon Mike and Josh fully hopped in the pool, shortly joined by Durr. So I (being the kind and courteous person I am) ran up to my apartment to grab towels for the boys ... and then decided to grab a swimsuit and join them myself. It was grand! We played in the pool and hot tub (switching back and forth often... probably not good for your heart...) for an hour or so, and then split for the evening. All in all, and absolutely AMAZING night!
Our Baby.... Leto
15 years ago

3 comments:
Love the slide show! Has Kristie seen Cooper in that pink hat?
You know, I'm not sure Bryn. :) She was there when I took the picture. I'm pretty sure Clint hasn't seen it though. :)
Abbie you are all creative with your slide show. SO what i want to know is why are there no pics of you r older sis and your favorite neices and nephew? love ya
Post a Comment