Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sisters...


I just have to write about my sisters. They are amazing. It's true. It's hard to believe that only a few years ago we drove each other crazy. I was the stuck-up-selfish-on-my-own-college-brat, and they were immature and annoying. And only a year later - we're best friends! My parents always told us when we were growing up, "Someday you're sisters will be your best friends. All your other friends will come and go, but you're sisters will always be here." Blah blah blah. I didn't believe them. Guess Mum and Pops are smart after all! My sisters ARE my best friends, and I don't know what I'd do without them. I am SO excited for Kat to move in with me this summer - oh boy, its gonna be crazy times! And I miss Janie to pieces and am SO excited to see her. :) Thank you sisters. You are amazing. Lurve you!!!

2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

abbie I am so glad your a blogger! I miss you tons can't wait to see you.

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

yay! you have a blog! i can't believe how much you and your sister look alike. i'm a cool blogger too.. check out my site at patrickandskye@blogspot.com