Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ultimate Dodgeball - My first Enrichment!


I did it! I organized and pulled off my very first Enrichment Activity! Whew! Truth be told, it wasn't really an Enrichment - it was more of a ward social. The Elders invited themselves at Ward Council on Sunday, and decided we should play dodgeball. It was a bit stressful, not gonna lie. :) No one from my presidency could be there (they all had other committments), so I begged help from a couple girls in the ward and my home teachers (Gabby, Nicole, Geoff, and Eric - you guys ROCK!). It turned out pretty good though! All the bagel bites got made, the tables set up, the balls unwrapped, the teams divided, and the dodgeball tournament played. I think everyone enjoyed it, I know I had fun! Thanks to everyone who showed up, you guys are amazing!!!

No comments: