Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Thursday, April 10, 2008

"My apartments on fire..." "Flooded!"


I've been replenished. :) The Office has FINALLY returned! Oh how I've missed you Jim, Pam, Dwight, Michael, Andy, Angela, Stanley, Kevin, Oscar, Phyllis, Ryan and Jan. This week's episode was AWESOME. Dinner with Michael and Jan? How much more awkward can it get?! Jim and Pam's faces were positively priceless. I think some of Jim's personality is rubbing off on Pam already. :) She certainly did some smooth maneuvering when Jim was about to ditch her for his "flooded" apartment. Ah, Office... I've missed you're papery smell. Thank you for coming back! (And P.S. - Thank you to Katie for provided the treats!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to always be providing the treats these days...