So, today was our super awesome Brick Oven Christmas party! Oh my, so fun. They rented out Miracle Bowl for us and we got to bowl, and eat good food, and win great prizes! I actually had a pretty good bowling day - I beat James anyway. :) And I won a prize! (I never win drawings!) I won two (ugly) Brick Oven t-shirts, $20 to McDonald's (um... gross?) and a ... interesting BO hat (which Brett kindly took of my hands!). I REALLY wanted the Crockpot, but someone else won it. However, Chris won the set of Pyrex bowls, and she traded me. Ah, what a good friend! So now I have some awesome bowls - with colorful lids!
Some of our awesome bowling team...Then they announced Employee of the Year. And ... I won!!! Ah. I was so scared/embarrassed/excited/nauseous/thrilled/terrified. :) But I got a plaque, $100, and a book! (My manager Lee decided we should be given something else, so he bought us extra gifts today. What a guy!) Thanks to all my BO fellow employees who voted for me. I'm grateful and I love you ALL!!
BO-ers chowing down on some foods :)
My wonderful friend Chris who traded me the bowls :)MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


3 comments:
employee of the year... my my my. what an accomplishment. congrats!
Congrats on Employee of the year. You deserve it. The party looks like it was fun. I wasn't able to go, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Wow abbie employee of the year that is awesome!
Post a Comment