Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tag from Beth

I kinda like being tagged. It's almost like saying "I love you" in the blogging world. :) Haha! Here's a tag I got from my friend Beth (Love ya dear!)

8 TV Shows I Like....
1 - The Office. Die-hard fan for LIFE! ... That's what she said. :)
2- House! Yes, I know he's a bit.... well, no word really describes House. But I LOVE this show!
3- Iron Chef America! Come on, the world's greatest chef's battling it out in a food war? How could this show NOT rock?!
4- Friends. Yes, I know it's off the air. But its still the BEST.
5- 30 Rock. I started watching it only because it came on right after The Office, but its actually really really good! I'm a fan.
6, 7, and 8 - Anything on Food Network. If the TV is on, its usually on Food Network.

8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1 - Did my laundry. Finally.
2- Made some Rice-a-roni with chicken and peas. It's a college staple. :)
3- Went to work!
4- Saw the Doel's! It's been FAR too long. (They are my very first "boyfriend's" family)
5- Went to Albertson's with Chris. Thanks babe!
6- Gave Greg his cheesecake with Chris. She makes some goooood cheesecake!
7- Read Eclipse (I saw the movie, and then I had to re-read them!)
8- Made Kristina jump up in her sleep. She does this every night when I walk in the room. It's quite hilarious. Apparently last night she thought I looked like an octapus because I had a towel around my wet hair. (Ya, I don't see the resemblance either, but to each her own...)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1- Statistics to be OVER!!!! Two more weeks and one rotten final away!!!
2- My missionaries to come home!!!!! (This seems to be a reaccuring theme in my blog posts - can you tell I'm excited?!?!)
3- The B.O. Employee Party this Sunday. I find out if I got Employee of the Year. Scary. (I really wouldn't care, except that I get a $100 if I win. And that would be greatly appreciated this time of year...)
4- Heather's and my Gingerbread House party!!! It's gonna be a BLAST.
5- Going home for Christmas! For a FULL week! :)
6- My 21st Birthday. January 2nd. ONE MONTH from today!!!! (Are you all preparing? Haha!)
7- Going to see Australia. It looks SUPER good.
8- The 6th Harry Potter movie. (Yes, I know its like a year away. I'm still excited!!!)

8 Of My Favorite Restaurants...
1- Biaggi's. Delish!
2- Ottavio's. YUM!
3- Olive Garden (I don't care what you say. There soup and salad lunch is DIVINE.)
4- The Foundry Grill (up at Sundance). I went there on a date a few weeks ago. Oh my, expensive but AWESOME food!!!!!!
5- El Jefe's. I miss Vegas.
6- Panera. I REALLY miss Vegas.
7- Bahama Breeze. Ah, why can't I still live in VEGAS! Such good food.
8- The Yogurt Parlor. Oh wait, this doesn't exist anymore. I don't care. It's still a favorite.

8 Things I Wish For...
1- A D- at least in Statstics. Please.
2- A scooter or car. I'm not picky. Just a way to get around.
3- My missionaries to be safe.
4- My family to be safe.
5- To be better at depositing my tips in the bank.
6- To be a better, kinder, friendlier person.
7- To continue to learn how to cook.
8- Time to work on my novel.

8 People I Tag...
Dani Emmy
Mams (This is the second time Amy. Update your blog!!!)
Kristie
Bryn (Auntie Bryn)
Brynn (Oldest friend, like, ever! Brynn)
Mum (You can do it Mommy!)
Marnie
Trisha Jo

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

4 comments:

Amy Keita said...

haha, i promise to do at least one of these tags over the break :) & i'll be using my blog over the break, have to update everyone in the US on the NZ happenins!

ps. I miss the yogurt parlor too! I LOVED that place!

Kendall said...

I can't believe you didn't even put Brick Oven as one of your favorites! YOU WORK THERE! Ha. I miss the Yogurt Parlor, as well. I mostly miss skipping class in high school to go there!

Gardner Clan said...

Oh you are such a darling! I just love you and wish I saw you more! Call me and I will come get you to hang sometime when you aren't busy with work, school and play. Did you get my text about pictures? Do you have any for me? Love ya loads!

Bryn said...

Thanks for saying "I love you" in the blogging world by tagging me. My computer has a virus, so I'm using Kurt's laptop. Sucky. Anyway, I'll hop to it soon! I loved reading all your 8's! Also, let us know if you have any brilliant ideas for a Christmas present for your parents, we have their name this year. Thanks!