
My wonderful family! Walker was so mad I was trying to kiss him :)
Ya Christmas!! I seriously love this time of year. Especially cuz I get to go home and see my AMAZING family! I got a whole week off and I definately needed it! :)
Well, I got down here last Saturday night (thanks to Katie for taking my Saturday night shift!) I spent Sunday with my family at chuch (I got to go to nursery with my parents - I totally made best friends with the cutest 18 month old you've ever seen. His name is Evan and I'm totally going to marry with him one day), we had a big roast beef, potatoes and gravy, and candy carrots dinner (the BEST!) and took family pictures. I spent the next few days helping my Mum out with preparations and finished my gifts for Kat and Jaynie.
Christmas Eve I spent cooking with my Mum, and then we had our Christmas dinner. Afterwards we opened our pajamas (the girls got Zebra striped ones this year!) and then I was forced into the only tradition I do not like - all the siblings sleeping together in the same room. Ug, its always hot and they're always noisy!! But this year wasn't as bad. :)
Squirt woke us up at 5:00am, and after the usual bugging and pestering of my father to get out of bed, we headed out (youngest to oldest) to see our presents. It was a great Christmas! My parents gave me a digital camera (prepare to see LOTS more pictures on my blog and Facebook - because now I don't have to wait for somebody else to post them!), a new cookbook (oh ya!!), a new porcelin doll (I collect them), and photo paper. My siblings gave me a watch, bath soaps, a calendar (Michael Phelps! Woot woot!) and Beedle the Bard! (I'd SOOO been wanting it!). We had a nice lazy Christmas day and I loved it. I cooked LOTS of food, and also watched Mamma Mia with my Mum - and it is TOTALLY my new favorite movie. Ah, I just love silly fun!
My newest porcelin doll. I've never gotten an Indian one before. Isn't she gorgeous?!
Mum and Squirt putting together his new legos
Walker spends most of his time trying to ignore me. :) And yes, sadly he really is that much taller than me...
This is our new puppy Jasmine. She kept trying to snitch food...Anywho, that was my Christmas. I hope you all had a blast as well and enjoyed being with your families and celebrating the birth of our Savior.
Love you all!!

3 comments:
Hi Abbie! I need to put you on my blog list so I'll remember to check your blog! You are always so sweet to comment on mine!
It looks like you had a great holiday with your family. We sure miss all of you around here. I cannot believe how tall Walker is! He is doing just what every brother tries to do with sisters...pretend they don't exist! Enjoy the rest of your time with your family, it goes so fast.
looks like you had an amazing Christmas! I love your doll! So gorgeous!
Aw! Your puppy is so cute! It looks like you had a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment