
My roommate Liahona had the idea for us all to have roommate Christmas pictures taken. I was thinking "Ok, so have someone snap one of us in front of our Christmas tree - which is very cute!). But her dance friend just got a professional camera, and he wants experience in using it and trying his hand at photography. So he volunteered to take a photoshoot of us! Oh my... he is SOOO amazing! They all turned out so very very good. He let us just do what we wanted, with minimal direction from him. He spent over and hour with us, and then took a couple of days (during finals week!) to play with the color and make them look very professional. He is so amazing! Thanks so much!!! Here's a sample of them... (Just click on the picture to enlarge them. I know they're small)
LOVE YOU ROOMMIES!!!!











2 comments:
These pictures are so cute! And you look gorgeous!
You're so beautiful girl! I love taking roommate pictures, it's so much fun. Love you!
Post a Comment