Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Sunday, March 8, 2009

Creepy-ness...

So, I signed into Facebook and I saw I had a message in my inbox. I opened it, and this is what it said...

dear my friend

hello beautifull girl,i am a chinese student .i want make friend with you ......

That's it. Nothing else. Creepy? Yes. Pathetic? Yes. Weird? Yes. Annoying? Yes.

Word to the wise boys - if you ever want to hit on a girl: First, make sure you know her. Second, use proper English - especially when she's an English minor.

5 comments:

Bryn said...

At least it said "I want to make friend with you" and not something something else, it could have been worse, although I agree it's Creepy.

Amy Keita said...

haha, that is creepy & that happened to me...but it was a korean student...weird

Ben and Janelle said...

Uh, yeah. Weird and creepy!

Hansen Family said...

Hey maybe he is really nice!!! ok really that is creepy!

Lynsey said...

That is why I hate Facebook. There are so many creepers!!
When I lived in Provo people would e-mail me and say "Hey I'm new to the Provo area, what are you doing tonight, I want new friends."
Ew.