Green River, UT.
Green River you say? How boring is that - its a little town in the middle of nowhere that if you have a bit of a sneezing fit while you're driving through you might miss entirely.
Oh, but you're missing the amazingness of Green River!
First, in this small town of Green River is a state park where we camp. Super cute, you don't even feel like you're in town and its close to gas stations and supermarkets if you're in a bind. If you drive 5 minutes, you're in the middle of nowhere where's its perfect shooting ground - and there's lots of abandoned beer bottles to use as targets. And I guess if you really like to fish, there's a river and pond. But I don't care about that. :)
Second, Green River is a central location to EVERYTHING amazing in southern Utah ...
- Arches
- Goblin Valley
- Sand Hill
- Dead Horse Point
- Little Wildhorse Canyon
- Horseshoe Canyon
- Canyonlands
- Moab
Third, Green River is just amazing. We've gone every year since 1999. That's 10+ years my friends. Green River is the BEST. I will never miss this vacation. I missed one year my freshman year of college (for some silly reason like midterms or something) - worst mistake ever. I will NEVER miss this vacation again.
Why this post about my obsession, do you ask? Well.... Green River is NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!
Oh yes. Be jealous. I'll be posting of all our amazing adventures later. :)

3 comments:
I went once to Green River. It was a blast!
YAYAYAYAYAY for next weekend!!!!!!
Have fun! sorry i'm not coming but next year for sure!! take some pics of the fam for me!
Post a Comment