These things are making me happy lately...
- My fam was in town this weekend - I love them :)
- I bought the Conference Ensign today - SO excited
- Twizzlers - they just taste so good right now!
- My bike - I love my bike :)
- Summer - summer ROCKS!!
- Curly hair - I'm on a kick right now
...Oh, and this guy named TC Taylor. He's making me pretty happy as well. :) :) :) :) :)
Life ROCKS. Don't any of you forget it :)
Our Baby.... Leto
15 years ago

2 comments:
I love coming to your blog to get my "happy" fix! You are amazing! Oh, and you cannot just bring up some guy and leave us hanging either...dish it out!
hi abs! your blog is adorable. i love it! i love you! ps. i am in an english class with your ROOMMATE kristina! small world!
Post a Comment