Elder Dallin David Garner
Dallin is basically amazing, as are all my other missionaries out there. He's serving in the Birmingham, Alabama mission and right now he's in Witchitaw (I KNOW I spelled that wrong...) and (big news!!!) He was just made a trainer and District Leader! Go Romeo (that's my nickname for him). He's incredible. I am so stunned (in a good way) by all my missionaries growth. And Dallin is a perfect example. They are so spiritual, so strong, so sure of their path. I don't measure up, but they give me something to reach for. I've been so blessed to have these amazing men in my life and I'm so incredibly grateful. They've helped me through so many times, good and bad, and I couldn't ask for better friends. Dallin has been out for 19 months - just 5 to go! I'M STOKED!!
Elder Thomas Clark Taylor
I also sent a tape off to Elder Thomas Clark Taylor (TC , or Teece for short). And Dallin just told me on his tape that Teece got it! I was worried there too (although his packaging was slightly better than Dallin's). Teece is in Toulouse,France (southern France) so it takes a LONGO time for things to get to him. But hoepfully I'll be hearing from him soon. I have no idea what's going on with him, so I'm dying to get a tape back! Teece has been out about 19 months as well - he's leading the pack of my best friends to come home!
Elder Daniel Jacob Hall
Elder Daniel Jacob Hall (DJ for short) is serving in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I just got a letter from him a few weeks ago, and he is doing SO good! He is now in Alexandria, Louisiana. They just got a new mission president, so I'm waiting to hear how that turned out. DJ and I worked together at 5 Buck Senior year, and he took me to two dances. He's absolutely amazing and so strong and steady in the gospel! DJ has been out for 17 months - only 7 more to go!!
Elder Christopher Irel Eppich
Elder Christopher Irel Eppich is serving in the Richmond, Virginia - Spanish speakign mission. He is also doing absolutely INCREDIBLE. He's in Charlottesville right now, which he says is interesting due to the college scene prevelant in the town. His whole mission is in 3-some right now, because then they are able to teach single women. They're currently working on building up a Spanish-speaking branch right now, and it seems to be going pretty well! Chris and I dated in high school, but more importently he is just an incredible friend of mine. He's crazy and fun, but is also truly dedicated and so close to the Spirit. Chris has been out for 15 months - only 9 more!
Elder Jourdan Smith is serving in the Cincinatti, Ohio mission and (like all the others!) he is doing simply fabulous. He is currently in Canton, Ohio serving as a Zone Leader! He has such a firm, strong, absolute testimony of the gospel. It's so inspiring. I've known Jourdan since I was about 6 years old. We grew up in the same ward together, so I went from being little kid friends with him, to swearing he had cooties, to being totally annoyed by his teenage-boyness, to absolutely thinking the world of him and counting him as one of my closest and oldest friends. He's been out almost a year now and has no desire to come back soon. :)
Elder Robbie Burgess
Elder Robbie Burgess is my bestie Amy's younger brother (though he's my age) and he's an AWESOME friend of mine as well. Robbie is in Melbourn,Australia right now (the same missoin my dad served in!!) and he's served in multiple leadership positions. Robbie is incredible. Such a hard worker, unshakable testimony, absoltely dedicated. To illustrate, a few months ago, the man in charge of all the missions for the church (as in, that's his job) was visiting Robbie's mission and got to meet him. He was so impressed by Robbie, that when he got back to the states he made a point to call Robbie's parents and tell them that Robbie was one of the best missionaries he'd ever seen. Awesome, huh?! Robbie has been out 21 months - just 3 more till he's back!
Sister Shea B Whittaker
And let's not forget the sisters! Sister Shea B Whittaker (my very oldest friend!!) is serving in the Edmonton, Canada mission and is doing SOOOO amazingly good. She is currently in a 3-some right now as well and is finding it an interesting experience. She has thrown her whole heart and soul into her mission and its incredible to hear about her! When she told me she put her papers in, I cried - she was so glowing and perfectly happy, knowing it was the right and sure thing for her. I cried because I was so happy for her and so proud of her. Shea has been a role model to me my entire life. I love her like a sister. She's been out about 4 months now - just over a year to go!
Well, those are the missionaries I've heard from most recently. I have multiple others: Elder Colton H. Matthews (Milan, Italy), Elder Eric Stone (Columbia), Elder Jeff Toone (Argentina), Elder Brandon Nelson, Elder Kent Savage (Russia), Elder Billy Pierce (Brazil), Elder Trevor Pasket (Brazil), Elder Nate Spencer (Brazil), Elder Brian Spencer (South Africa), Elder Jared Nelson (South Africa), Elder Jeff Bean (Poland) ... and SOO many more. They are ALL incredible and I'm impressed by them constantly. I know they they are out serving the Lord and that they are where they are supposed to be.
Elders Thomas Clark Taylor, Brandon Nelson, Mike Meyers, and Jeff Bean
To all my missoinaries out there - I love you ALL. You're amazing, faithful and true and I couldn't ask for better friends. Thank you for EVERYTHING! Love!!!

6 comments:
Hummmm.... I wonder who will be the lucky one! Just Kiddin, but that Robbie guy looks pretty cute and only a couple more months! You are going to have your hands so full soon you're not going to know what to do with yourself!
So question do you have Eric's and Jeff's addresses? I want to send them invites:)
yay blog buddies!!
& I love this post (you are crazy for having this many missionaries) it makes me smile :D
so cute! love this post. it brings back so many memories of high school!
wow! you know a lot of missionaries...
you sure put me to shame writing all the missionaries to well, man I started strong and faded fast. I'm glad you still keep in touch
Post a Comment