Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Money Depression

Book lists have (finally) come out. My books are too expensive. Estimated cost, $500!!!! Ridiculous. Good thing I never buy all the books. :) And I just had to pay rent for September - $317. Ouch. School and life in general is expensive. I have money depression...

4 comments:

Tanner Mills said...

you pay $317 to live at rain tree? wtf. my place is $320, we have a washer and dryer, and a huge kitchen...2 bathrooms and only 4 people.

Amy Keita said...

boo, i feel ya. make sure you check out book exchange, i was supposed to pay $450 for all of my books & I'm only going to pay around $200. :)

or we could just use whatever money we have left & move to an island...

Hansen Family said...

I would like to say it gets better but i'm not sure it ever does! You need to come see me and our new place.

Trisha Jo said...

Oh man, I feel ya on this one for sure!! That was about how much my books cost two. Let me guess, it was all the education classes?

Coming out of the money depression, though! The best things in life are free!