Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let me introduce you to my alter ego...

I know you've all been wondering when my alter ego would appear (it was only a matter of time), and your wait is over. It has emerged. I am now also known as ... (drumroll please!)... THE FLYING APRON!!!!

You read correct. I am an official SUPERHERO. I am the Flying Apron, Sidekick. My Hero is The Incredible BO, none other than my own assistant manager, Greg. We are superhero duo team. Here's the proof:

~We have superhero-sayings:

Incredible BO: "Somebody needs my help!"
Flying Apron: "Service to the Rescue!"

~We have a superhero-secret-hideout: The Pasta Closet (A tight squeeze - we'll be rennovating soon)

~We have a superhero-vehicle: The Hokeys (the carpet sweepers)

~We have superhero-costumes - which will be official on Halloween! They include capes, utility belts, superhero-nametags, and boots. BIG ones.

~We even have a superhero-nemesis: The Server Destroyer - Brad the S.A. (Server Assisant)

Our adventures have only just begun! Tonight, we were attacked by the dreded Server Destroyer as he tried to make a mess of the drink station. Giving in to our revengeful sides, we gave him a taste of his own medicine. But alas, we must rise above our nemesis and think only of ways to prevent destruction.

I will continue to document our adventures here and let you all know how our superhero-duo is doing! To the Pasta Closet! Da da da DA!!!!

5 comments:

Sami Dara said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you guys are weird...

Bethie Ann said...

careful... that closet is really small and i wouldn't want to be caught in it alone... with greg...

MeganRuth said...

hahaha. pretty much loved your fight back on server destroyer also glad it wasn't on one of my tables keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it so much, only you could think of something so brilliant!

Tanner Mills said...

can the boots be uggs?