So, I thought I might just have to take a minute and blog about my adorable little cousins and the hilarious things they say.
The characters: Cooper (age 2), Landon, and Livi (twins, age... 6?)
The setting: Grandma's house as we watched Aladdin
Cooper: (when asked about his opinion of the Beast from Beauty and the Beast) "I like 'a Beast!"
Cooper: Sang along to EVERY song in Aladdin. He didn't quite know the words, but he knew the tune, when it got loud, soft, high, and low. And his evil cackle is amazing! Totally believable! :)
Landon: (talking about the Sultan from Aladdin) "He is SO fat."
Landon: (after Katie knocked Grandpa's bowl and broke it) "Grandpa's gonna KILL you!'
Livi: (after Katie broke the bowl) "Don't worry, I won't tell." - and then promptly runs from the room.
I basically LOVE my cousins. The End.
Our Baby.... Leto
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment