So, this Saturday I got a wonderful short visit from my parents. Um, and I just LOVE them. Always have, always will. They stopped by after a wedding they came up to attend to see my new condo and visit with me. Then they took me out to buy me a bike!

AH! I LOVE it. It's cute, but still serious business (I am definately not a fan of those beach bike things - no gears? How do you do anything fun on them?!) I don't have to walk to work anymore, or mooch rides from people (Thanks everyone who always give me rides home - you're the best!) And I can do some mountain biking! I'm so grateful to my parents and love them SOOOO very much. They also took me to Ottavio's that night. Best Italian ever - if you haven't been, GO! You gotta try it.
Basically, my parents are the best. They do so much for me and are always there for me. I don't know how I got so blessed as to have them. Thanks Mum and Pops. I love you SOOOOO much! :)
2 comments:
Your Mom & Dasd ARE the greatest! We miss them as neighbors.
OK, so this morning I was pretty much wishing I had my old Turquoise Jr. High bike back which was a beach cruiser before there was such a thing. Back then it was just a bike, old school because 5-speeds had just come out, but a good, sturdy, heavy Schwinn none-the-less! My Christmas wish this year was for a cruiser...how uncool am I??? But I have never owned a bike with gears so I wouldn't know what to do with them! Maybe this summer...
I am so happy for you and your bike Yea! your parents came here and didn't even come see me? mmm I guess mom and i will have to have a chat.
Post a Comment