Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pretty sure its the BEST

Summer is heeeeeeere!!! Ah, I'm basically just incredibly stoked. Kristina and I have a list of great things we are going to do this summer, here's a sample:

-Hiking (The Y, "Pride Rock", Mt. Timp, Battle Creek Canyon, around the G, etc...)
-Numerous food places (Tucanos, Gloria's Little Italy, The Smoking Apple...)
-Seven Peaks
-5Ks
-Bike Rides
-Camping!!
-Moab
-MOVIES!!! - Harry Potter 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Also, Star Trek, Confessions of a Shopaholic, etc...)

.... and the list goes on.

Well, yesterday we knocked one of those things off our list. We got a big group together and we hiked the Y! Super fun! (I forgot/neglected to metion how steep it was - I got some looks for that! Haha!) Here's some fun pics of our adventure...

Our little group - about 1/3 the way up

Same group - but Dallin swapped me places - and he caught me in an awkward pose...

Some of us were just a little tired (Including me - I'm dreadfully out of shape from this stupid sick thing!!)

P-Town: Though you may have your quirks, I still LOVE you



Just, you know, about to jump of the ledge...

So, summer has begun and I LOVE it. I ride my bike everywhere, I wear t-shirts, my hair is blonde (really truly!), and it even smells like summer.


Best season of the year. :) No rocks!

Love you all!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Have fun knocking down that list and if you ever get bored...I know a swim coach who could give you a few dry land type things to do!!