I have several projects this summer....
-Type up all my notes from last semester (they'll last longer that way)
-Practice my flute (its been a LONG time)
-Work on my novel (also been a very long time...)
-Cook new recipes (I re-subscribed to Everyday Rachael Ray! So excited)
-Keep my room very very clean (Good so far!)
So far I'm doing pretty good. :) I started typing my notes tonight, its great fun :)
In other news - I am HAPPY. Yes I am. I look like this dude all the time...
(Well, maybe not quite like him....)
Life rocks. The End. :)

5 comments:
Hey Abbie! I hope you look like Mr. Zebra only with whiter teeth! I love that you are so happy! It makes life good...keep it up!
Type your notes? Wow, you are the ultimate student. I wish that I was as ambitious as you. Your awesome.
if you looked like that i would not marry you or katie anymore because katie looks like you. ;) but i guess my chances are shattered because i'm not growing... haha
Why so happy? I heard maybe why, but you should call your sweet aunt and chat with her...Love you my dear!
Oh this is so fun! I'm glad you are happy! =]
Maybe you and I should get together sometime and compare Novel stories. I have a neglected piece or work - literally lol - that I need to attend to.
Post a Comment