School started today - Ya!!! I'm SOOO incredibly excited for this semester. I am also SOOO very scared for this semester. Here are the reasons:
Excited ones....
1) I'm taking some AWESOME classes! Like American Christianity (my professor is like a mix between John Bytheway and Brian Reagan - freaking hilarious!!!), and a Cooking class! SWEET!
2) I have awesome roommates, a great job, amazing friends, my missionaries are starting to come home, and I am pretty much the happiest person alive!
Scared ones...
... Really there's only one...
1) I'm taking 18 credits.
Yikes.
I decided this just barely. I dropped my Martial Arts class (only .5 credits) and added another History prerequisite. 3 credits. I know, I appartently can't add and my logic makes ZERO sense. Ah, well. I'm now taking 3 history classes, 2 religion classes, a Statistics class (BOO. Double BOO) and my cooking class. Full semester!!! I'm seriously SOOO excited/scared though! It's gonna be a grand adventure!!
Our Baby.... Leto
15 years ago

1 comment:
don't be scared, I LOVED taking 18 credits (hence I'm doing it again) & I wish I would've discovered 18 credit semesters earlier. My reasoning????? Best GPA (besides my spring semester in OR & my internship in WA) so far.
The whole '18' makes you kinda freak out & not waste any time.
GOOD LUCK!! & I'll see you in the library ;)
Post a Comment