Today is my incredibly AMAZING Mother's birthday. She told me as a joke to blog about her, and I thought it was a grand idea! (She immediately said she was joking... but I decided to do it anyway. :)) My Mum is the most amazing woman I have ever known. She's my best friend and such a hero to me. I could go on and on. And this blog would be very long. So I decided to name 10 things I love about my Mum (I had to limit myself somehow). So, here we go!1) I love her silly sarcasm and the way she laughs and jokes and plays with her daughters (and her sons) like she's our age. My Mum is freaking hilarious! :) She is truly my very best friend.
2) I love her absolute belief and trust in Heavenly Father and his Gospel here on this earth. It is such a pillar of strength to me.
3) I love the relationship she and my father have. This is such a part of her, and it's an example to me of what I want when I get married.
4) I love her cooking! And I love cooking with her! She's an AMAZING cook. I need to learn her secrets.
5) I love that she and I are so similar. I love that we look alike. Like the same school subjects. Lived in the same apartments at college. I love that I have someone who can always relate to me.
6) I love how she is constantly reaching out to others. She can be the new person in a ward or group, and yet she is the one looking to do something for someone else. She's incredible.
7) I love her addiction to dark chocolate. It makes me smile everytime I walk into her room and she's on her bed reading a book and eating a piece of Dove dark chocolate.
8) I love that she loves her family. 100%. Without a doubt.
9) I love how supportive she is. She lets us all do our crazy things (hairstyles, adventures, sports, school, etc.), and she is always supportive. She's never made any of us feel pushed to do anything, and she always does all she can to help us reach our goals.
10) I love her eyes! My mother has beautiful eyes!
I'll limit my list here, lest I embarrass my mother too much. :) Know that I LOVE YOU Mommy. You are simply... Amazing. No Rocks.
Love Always,
Abigayl

3 comments:
Who doesnt love her, really.
I love your Mum too! She is a wonderful woman and I miss her and the family very much. I love my family! hooray! Happy Happy Laura!
Amen sister! I think your right you could go on for days about your mom! I miss you lets have lunch or maybe you should cook me some yummy dinner?
Post a Comment