Well, me and my dear Brick Oven peeps, we like to have little get togethers. And these get togethers must always have food. And they must always be on Sundays since there's no other night we don't all work. So, last night was one of our many such parties. A Mexican Fiesta!!! We gathered together at Heather's new apartment, and all brought some mexican food to share. I brought my Mum's scrumptious Salsa Chicken! We also had chicken tacos, rice, beans, salsa and chips, and fried ice cream! Ah, so delicious! We talked and laughed and teased and joked and it was GREAT! Then we watched Transformers ("It's Satan's Camero - It's stalking me!!) before heading to our own beds for the night. Great party BO people!!!

Heather. Our lovely host.
Mexican Fiesta partiers!
There is so much love at the BO parties...
So full of food. Time for a movie so we can digest!
3 comments:
it looks like you guys have so much fun! i'm jealous. and it's making me crave mexican...
looks like fun! I need to visit the brick oven soon I sure miss their yummy salad!
Oh, I miss everyone from the BO! I love you girl! And miss you tonz!
Post a Comment