I'm a silly student just trying to finish my degree in History Teaching, with a minor in English Teaching. I have a new fascination with yoga, I would cook all day long if I could, I love TC Taylor, and my family is the best I could ever ask for!! The mountains are where I feel the Spirit the strongest; and camping, hiking, and boating are things I would do every day if I could. Life really, truly, ROCKS.
3 comments:
Gosh, spoiler alert! I didn't get to watch it last night! Ha, no worries. I'm so glad he proposed! Sad how we live for a tv show, huh?
I was so excited too! Carl and I loved this office.
I'm glad to see that someone is as big of a fan of the Office as we are! Love Pam & Jim! Love your blog! Your so dang adorable! See ya at the wedding!
Post a Comment