Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Thursday, September 18, 2008

Funniest T-shirt EVER

Today I was walking across campus, when I saw a guy walking towards me. I saw his shirt, and I about fell over with laughter. Here's what it said:

"Caution: May imprint on first date"

Oh my. Hilarious. I tried to find a picture of it on the internet - but I can't! Needless to say, I found this shirt absolutely hysterical. I wonder what it would be like to go on a date with this boy - we would for surely have something to talk about. A boy who likes Twilight!

4 comments:

Kevin said...

No clue what that means... and I still for some reason don't have you on the side of my blog.... haha... oh well, i hardly ever get on this.

Gardner Clan said...

I have to say that I was slightly confused and then you said the word Twilight and I realized why. Not reading it has brought on many of those moments for me. Love you! Miss you! Need to see you soon!

Bryn said...

Classic!

Kendall said...

I love it! I gotta ask you how you made your blog so freakin' cute! I love the collage/mosaic thing you have on top. I love it and totally want to copy you! Plus, you're a fabulous writer, I love reading your stuff! You're a babe!