Dear Blog Readers,
Due to the stupid high costs of books (both in the bookstore and online) I can not afford to take my history class I just added. I am forced to drop said class because the books will cost me approximately $200... after the $350 I've already spent on books. I find this stupid, scheming, rude, overly expensive... and I basically cannot afford it. Therefore, I will be dropping to just 15 hours. Boo on textbooks. There is NO reason they must be so expensive. :P
Sincerely,
A very ticked off Abbie
Our Baby.... Leto
15 years ago

6 comments:
im feeling the same my bank account is zeroed out so i just can't buy more until i make money tommorrow at work... oh boy. i feelyour pain girl. we can start a club!!!
Stupid books. I rarely even used my text books in college, so maybe you could get away without it! Good Luck in all your classes and remember to kick Clint in the balls if he ever tries to start a water fight with you.
boooo
Gotta love school! They get you whereever they can. Sorry bout that, but now you'll have more time to come play with me and coop, right?! Haha. I totally love reading your blog. Its my way of keeping up with you. You're a doll, and I just love you! P.S. please dont kick Clint too hard, I really want more children. Ha :)
You know...books are evil. Last semester, I started the nursing program and spent about $900 on books and supplies. It's ridiculous!
Good luck with school!
so the great thing about being married (and pregnant with a baby due during school) is you get great grants! so ha! to everyone.
p.s. money sucks.
Post a Comment