Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Friday, November 21, 2008

C's get Degrees!!!

Actually... I'm really not a fan of that statement. I feel like getting a C is cheating myself somehow.

However, there is one class where I find it perfect acceptable - if not amazing! - to get a C. And getting a D- would also be perfectly acceptable as well.

Stats.

Yuck.

I was failing the class. Yes friends, I do mean FAILING. Not just doing poorly. I just don't get it! It frustrates me to my wits end! But I was looking at my grade and realizing that I need a miracle to pull myself into the "non-failing" range. As in, a C on both this next exam and on the final. Usually, a C would be piece of cake for me. But in Stats, I can study for 5 hours and still fail the exam. Boo.

Anywho, I studied all day yesterday. I got four hours of sleep. I'm really tired. But guess what?

I GOT A C!!!!!

HUZZAH!!!!

Now, all I have to do is get a C on the final exam. Then I'll pass this class from Hades. :)

On other random notes, I accidentally ripped a page in my book today. I was sad. My History 200 class was only 15 minutes long today, awesome! And I get to work tonight. Oh, and the BYU-Utah Game is tomorrow. GO COUGS!!!

8 comments:

Trisha Jo said...

Good job getting that C! I really mean that, because I know how badly statistics SUCKS. lol.

david o smith said...

I remember my stats class...it was awful too. I was totally happy with my D as well. I, however, will be rooting for the Utes. This is going to be a fun game.

Tiona said...

Stats was tough. My suggestion is, make sure you understand all of the past content, because it all builds on top of each other.

I'm with David. Cheering for the Utes.

Kevin said...

Good job Abbie, I'm sure you can pull it off, you are a smart girl but guess what? We wasted you guys. :) I hope you had fun on your date with that U guy.

Katie said...

Stats S-U-C-K-S. I got a C- though I have no idea how when I bombed all the tests :P

Bryn said...

I lucked out and never had to take Stats, good job on the C! I'll take your word for it being hard.

MeganRuth said...

GOOD JOB ABBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes all you can do is get Cs thats all i can do. that's how i am in my physics class.

Tanner Mills said...

i dislike all three C's on my college transcripts.