Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Sunday, November 16, 2008

Life ROCKS

I love life. It's awesome.

This week has been great. Here are the reasons why...

1) No work Saturday night! I worked the lunch shift, still made lots of money, and had a night off! Ah! AMAZING!!!

2) Catching up with old friends - I got to see two of my old swimming friends this week. It was great! I haven't seen them in years.

3) American Christianity still rocks. I want to take it again. And again and again and again.

4) My Mum is finally getting into her blog. YA!!!!

5) I watched Mean Girls. That so is SOOO funny!

6) My boss at work is being so awesome and is working with me so that I can have a chance to go home for Thanksgiving. Happy Day!!!!

7) My family is amazing. I love them so freaking much!!!

8) I saw my grandparents, aunts, uncles and adorable cousins (practically niece and nephews) on Sunday. Crazy fun!

9) I got my Neutrogena SkinID this week. It's a new acne treatment system I'm trying. So far its working and its making me SOOOO happy!

10) I've been reading a Conference talk every night. I love the Gospel!

Life is Good. Actually, Life ROCKS!!!!!

1 comment:

Hansen Family said...

I am glad you have such a great atitude about life I need some of your happiness at my house. I miss you lots Oh thanks for adding me to your moms blog love it