Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Monday, November 10, 2008

Mawiage is what bwings us togever, todaay...

Haha, I couldn't resist the title. :)

So I thought I'd make a list of all my friends that are getting married. Cuz there's a LOT! My friends are they ones who's names are highlighted...

~Dani and Tyson: Well, they're already married. CONGRATS!!

~Marissa Bradshaw and Enoch (insert last name here) - Bestie from high school

~Jenna Toone and Clayton Cook - Bestie from high school

~Leslie Rose and Michael Orton - Friend from high school

~Aryn Norris and Chris Hinton - Former favorite roommate ever!!

~Allison Lords and Jonny Katseanes - Co-workers!! (Yes, they did indeed meet at the B.O.)

~Kayla Wilde and Trevor Payne - Co-worker!

~Teil Wilcox and Josh Mitchell - Roommate (this semester)

~Malissa Bell and Jershom (insert last name here) - Roommate (this semester)

.... I think that's everyone. I probably missed a couple. :)

Isn's that list crazy long? I'm so excited for each and every one of them. They've all found their best friends and I couldn't be happier for them. It makes me want my best friend. But I know he'll come along when he's supposed to.

Anywho, CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!!!

1 comment:

Trisha Jo said...

Haha wow so you totally know what I'm talking about with the whole everyone getting married thing!

I'm going to try and have a good attitude like you. Thanks for being such a great example! Love ya!