So friends! Guess what?! My Mum got a blog!!
YA!!!!
Actually, I guess the more accurate statement would be I got my Mum a blog. :) But that's a technicality really.
Here's the thing though, you all need to check it out and comment so she knows its being read! Cuz if not, she'll never update it and it'll go to waste. And I spent like 3 hours customizing it for her today.
So, click HERE and go check it out! Make her update! Show her you love her! And just think, if you convince her to update it, you'll know what's going on in their lives! Since they live so very far away.
So come on! Go to her blog! Click HERE! Or HERE! Or HERE! Just go! :)
Our Baby.... Leto
15 years ago

1 comment:
haha you are so funny Abbie. Nice work on the blog! Where do your parents live? You're still in Provo right?
Post a Comment