The Flying Apron and the Incredible B.O.!!! Super-hero (and sidekick!) extraordinair!!!
So, this is a bad picture, but it totally shows off my awesome eyelashes! They match my cape. :)
Anywho, I had to work Halloween, but it was pretty fun! Slow, but that's ok. After work we had a big Brick Oven Halloween party. We chowed down on pizza and root beer and had kareoke!! And yes, I actually did sing. TWICE. Brittney Spears "You Drive Me Crazy" and "Redneck Woman". But don't worry, I had other girls singing with me. :)
The girls singing "Redneck Woman". We basically totally rocked it!
One thing about Halloween night was NOT cool though. My boots. Oh my goodness. Those burts hurt like... something bad and inappropriate to say. :) They were 3-inch-pointy-toed heels. And I work them for 4 1/2 hours on my feet. Walking on brick and tile floors. I'd describe the pain as feeling as though my toes were seperating from the rest of my feet, as well as my feet being entirely asleep... but still somehow in excruciating pain. Oh boy. My feet are actually still asleep today. I think my circulation is messed up for life.

4 comments:
wow... i'm really impressed by the hair. how did you get it sooo big? wish i could have been there! it looked like so much fun!
haha, the sacrifices we make to look hot!
i wore mary janes with my costume that had six inch heels! and i wore them all day, even running in them after my niece. my feet hurt too.
your costume looks great!!
thanks for the nice comment on mine :) I just love the picture of me and you...soo i had to put it up! :D
You are one hot super hero! I miss you lots and can't wait to see you love ya
Post a Comment