"Abbie likes to try new things and is open to new experiences. Abbie likes to go horseback riding when she gets the chance" - Definately love the new experiences! Though I think I've only gone horseback riding once in my life...
"Abbie likes to play soccer and says that her favorite natural item is a sunflower! She’d like very much to visit China one day" - Soccer is so not my sport. Nothing with a ball is. Though it would be cool to visit China!
"After playing, Abbie likes to take naps. She has quite a few dreams -- we often catch her having a complex, chirpy conversation while her head is under her wing" - Kristina did say I was talking about cows in my sleep the other night...
"Abbie likes to eat peas. And you thought I was kidding." - Haha!! My Mum can attest to this - I LOVE PEAS!!
"Abbie likes to meet new people. But not vice-versa." - Harsh. I'd say its not true.
"Abbie likes to humor her father." - I love my Pops!!!
"Abbie likes to hang out at the barn with the goats while her foster mom cleans stalls. Abbie is perfect in every way!" - I don't know about the goat part, but the other part certainly is true! :)
"Abbie likes to get her shoulders rubbed" - Mmm! The best boyfriends give great backrubs.
"Abbie Likes To Dye Annies Hair Illuminous Pink & Wear No Gloves" - No idea who Annie is, but Melynne and I did often dye our hair without gloves - it looked like we had recently murdered someone...
And that was just the first page! If you think it sound fun, try it! I tag anyone who wants to do it.
Love you all!

3 comments:
How cute! I can see you chirping when you take naps! I might try this too...
How fun! Haha I'm going to go do mine right now!
I love it! I found your blog from Kristy's. I'm sure you know me (Travis Monson's sister) sort of your cousin or second cousin or something. Are you at BYU? If so, you are coming over for dinner, no ifs ands or buts about it! Love ya.
Post a Comment