Quote of the Day

"Oh don't be so stupid of course we intend to resist, just give us a moment!"

~Disney's The Three Musketeers


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Letting my temper flare...

This is what I want to do to roommates who use my pans, scald custard in them, and leave them on the counter for two days, effectively ruining them.

I like my pots!!!!!!! Take care of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Ooooo! Reminds me of a certain roommate I had at BYU whose iron got ruined (not by me!) and she really let the girl have it! It's sad when you have to quarantine your belongings. My own roommate at Ricks used to wear my socks until they had holes in them!! Were some people just not taught? Hmmm....

Gardner Clan said...

Oh the joys of roomies!! I remember one apartment in particlar that we had 7 of us in. It was a crazy time! I would get so frustrated. In fact, that is where I was living when I got into my accident. When I was finally on crutches and went back to make sure all my stuff was out, I found a ton of clothes and such in my roomies rooms! Grrr! Have fun and I'm sorry! It prepares you a little for marriage and children though. HaHa. Just what you wanted to hear huh...!?